You know what I love about today? I am happy. I have a reason to be a little sad but I am not going to go there. I've spent too many months being sad this year. No, May has been my sunny month and even though a little clouds rolled in at the end I'm not going to let that rattle my spirits.
I got where I am today because I am strong. I am a strong, independent and driven woman. Life has taught me that. When I fall down, I get right back up. If I fail, I try again. When I don't know, I learn. When I'm disappointed, I shake it off and move on. I reflect upon my experiences. And because I do those things I am strong - and proud. I'm proud to be that woman.
So today I'm happy. I'm happy and grateful for all the wonderful things I've got to look forward to. No time to waste looking back and asking "what if I had done this? Said that?" Because everything happens for a reason and tomorrow is another day. Fresh and new, with no mistakes in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yes . . . tomorrow is always another day, with no mistakes in it. I always say, "thank you Lord, that you are a God of 'second' chances . . . many 'second' chances!!"
ReplyDeleteYou know what I see? I see that it has been God who has given you that character and strength you talk about . . . and yes, you should be proud of that!!!
I love you so much.